About the Prodigy Moving & Storage
When the moving day arrives and it's all happening in front of you, things can start to feel overwhelming. It's understandable; your private items are out of your house and on the truck, you are leaving your home and neighborhood...it can feel like everything is out of your control. But don't worry, with an experienced mover and careful planning, you will relax and you may even enjoy the move!
For a move free of surprises, browse through our website and see all of the services Prodigy Moving has to offer!!!
- You, as a customer don't know what to expect. We prepared a list of the things you should know:
- You must be informed about all charges prior to the move an informed customer, to our opinion will be a satisfied customer.
- For local moves the charges will be by hourly rate. The number of men and trucks determines the hourly rate. The only additional charge will be for materials like boxes, tape and wrapping paper.
- No charge for stairs, elevator or excessive long carry
- No charge for fuel, miles or any tax apply for the move
- Basic cargo insurance included in the price
- Free use of wardrobe boxes at the day of the move on local moves only.
- Long distance moves are the most complicated moves. Furniture will be disassembled, wrapped and loaded into the truck .All items will be on the inventory sheet and the condition at origin will be described. for more important information please check our regulations page.